2011/12/31

The Third World War in 2012 ?

2011 is near finished and it was a great gaming year (see all the game played in 2011). I just bought World at War: Eisenbach Gap by Lock'n Load Publishing and it's a real pleasure to fight against enemies we love to hate: the Soviets! So I ordered Death of the 1st Panzer (with West German troops), Blood and Bridge (with the Brits) and the World at War Compendium...
I managed to play eight games (including four with my brother-in-law) in the last four days. A brilliant end for 2011!





4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! How did you the game? I've been looking to get it myself and would value any comments.
    Regards,
    Monty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monty,
    It's a perfect game for me for three reasons :
    1) You can set up and play the first scenarios in less than one hour. 2) The box, the gaming board and the chits are very well made.
    3) The rules are very intuitive so you can focus on strategy.

    You have a lot of more precise comments on Boardgamegeek.

    Happy New Year!

    david

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks David, all the best ;)
    Monty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah les wargames avec pions, j'y ai beaucoup joué il y a une quinzaine d'années. J'avais récupéré NATO gratuitement sur le même thème (très intéressant), mais je n'ai jamais eu l'occasion de le tester.

    ReplyDelete